Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.304 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,412 ($1,850) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)