Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35742 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,408 (R$ 12,334) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)