Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05097 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,998 (39,205₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)