Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04981 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,050 (41,162₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)