Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07388 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,478 (E£ 20,004) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (22 minutes ago)