Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13519 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,829 (13,528 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)