Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13585 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,828 (13,454 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)