Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13713 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,849 (13,481 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)