Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19330 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,934 (元10,005) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)