Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19565 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,405 (元12,290) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)