Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15267 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,625 (17,192 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)