Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.438 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,966 (€2,063) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)