Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,649 (4,938,804 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)