Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 AUD / CDF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,134 (6,200,294 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)