Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 163% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,574 (814,238 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)