Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 49% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,941 (1,086,546 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)