Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00798 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 153% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,912 (991,596 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)