Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 160% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,739 (1,227,490 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)