Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,241 ($3,125) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)