Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07067 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,988 (Mex$ 28,131) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)