Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07266 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,632 (Mex$ 22,460) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)