Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00217 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,233 (1,027,462 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)