Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,532 ($1,891) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)