Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00597 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,332 (725,938 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (42 minutes ago)