Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,762 (463,907 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)