Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00755 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,501 (728,906 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)