Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00794 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 48% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,700 (466,142 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)