Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00547 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,380 (801,157 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)