Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00812 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 48% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,711 (457,028 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)