Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00794 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,319 (669,821 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)