Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13535 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,194 (38,376 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)