Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02242 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,432 (руб 63,854) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)