Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 52% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,188 (元6,251) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)