Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20664 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,276 (元11,016) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)