Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18600 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 52% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,923 (元10,341) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (35 minutes ago)