Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00234 AUD / CRC
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,670 (₡ 1,570,590) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)