Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 AUD / CRC
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,997 (₡ 1,679,380) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)