Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,357 (€2,277) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)