Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39236 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,992 (S/. 5,078) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)