Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,377 (1,338,280 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)