Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albury, Australia
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19975 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,441 (元12,220) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)