Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,100 (元11,120) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)