Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19330 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,215 (元11,460) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (25 minutes ago)