Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 63% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,722 (2,335,321 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)