Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 53% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,791 (2,196,180 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)