Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02535 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,000 (Php157,789) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)