Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.275 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,520 ($2,761) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 1,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)