Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02704 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,632 (Php97,329) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)