Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02419 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,390 (Php140,144) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (31 minutes ago)