Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02598 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,164 (Php121,779) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (24 minutes ago)