Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02447 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,185 (Php130,188) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (30 minutes ago)