Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.418 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,927 (€2,064) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)