Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,396 (€2,266) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (15 minutes ago)