Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02673 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,608 (RD$ 97,557) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)