Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01275 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,598 (₨125,313) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)