Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00426 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,512 (589,068 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)