Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00425 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,105 (494,912 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)