Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39869 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,228 (8,096 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)