Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39841 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,518 (8,831 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)