Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,930 (CH$1,502,830) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (40 minutes ago)