Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06966 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,355 (Mex$ 33,804) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)