Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19697 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,657 ($b13,489) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)