Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.378 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,729 ($2,706) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)