Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.304 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,849 ($1,418) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (30 minutes ago)