Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,881 ($1,415) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)