Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,348 ($1,777) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)