Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05666 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,156 (L 38,042) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)