Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05406 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,409 (L 44,563) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)