Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01211 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,588 (¥378,861) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)