Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,366 (¥384,340) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)