Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 AUD / KWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,481 (Dinar 813) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)