Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.177 AUD / KWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,535 (Dinar 1,086) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)