Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28525 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,082 (GH₵14,311) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)