Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01168 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,928 (¥250,792) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)