Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01209 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,331 (¥358,160) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)