Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01271 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,808 (¥456,980) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,600 in Albury.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)