Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33254 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,706 (RM8,137) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)