Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15552 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,239 (kr 27,254) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)