Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15673 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,244 (kr 27,078) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)