Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17005 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 65% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,157 (HK$30,327) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)