Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29379 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,532 (RM8,619) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)