Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30251 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,658 (RM8,788) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)