Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31069 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,337 (RM7,522) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)