Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32473 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,326 (7,163 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)