Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02242 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,273 (руб 101,350) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)