Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02218 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,509 (руб 68,044) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)