Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02260 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,407 (руб 106,510) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)